When the early autumn has just started to paint the Swedish mountains yellow, and when the mosquitos are retreating, that's when the world famous National park Sarek is at its best. On this 7 day mountain adventure, Johan and Adam take you deep into this so called "last wilderness of Europe". We hike past the famous Akka-massif and into a narrow, beautiful valley taking us to the Rapa valley and its picturesque river delta. The tour is finished with a small detour to a Sami village where we get a glance over the life of these aboriginal people of the Scandinavian mountains.
- Location: Ritsem to Saltoloukta in the National park of Sarek, Sweden
- Number of participants: 6 - 10
- Difficulty: Some outdoor experience is needed as we will spend most of the nights in tents and hike long distances. Most important, though, is a good mental attitude.
- Included: Two guides (Johan and Adam), home-dried food, group equipment (tents, stoves, GPS, etc.), 5 nights in tent and 3 nights in mountain huts.
- Cost: 11 500 (incl. Swedish tax)